Saturday 12 October 2013

☀☼ Sun, Sea and Sand part 1☼ ☀

(Thought I'd start with a lovely photo of my mum. Sporting the Ray Bans I bought her in duty free, Aren't I an amazing daughter?!)

A once heavily stamped passport of the past has left me with WonderLustLess Syndrome [WLLS]; Symptoms include radical clutching of passport, puppy/kitten eyes, over excitement at the sun and any mention of some distant land with a sunset background and amazing local cuisine.

As a child I travelled a lot, my passport was full of stamps from my adventures, but when I had to renew my passport that all changed, it's all but a barren wasteland with tumble weeds floating in the wind.

So I was ecstatic when my mother said we should go on a Pre-University holiday (yay me and everyone else who got in!) 

(Drinks at the airport)

//I've been so busy with University, packing, unpacking, etcetera that I haven't really been able to keep track of myself/adventures/uni on here well, I have a lot of drafts!\\

The destination; Gran Canaria.
Located in the North Atlantic Ocean, close to the coast line of Africa (Morocco/Western Sahara)






We landed at night and then travelled about an hour or so to Taurito, I was so tired and hungry that I just collapsed as soon as we finally reached the hotel room.


This is the view from the room, our room was on 1 of the highest floors in the hotel.


Room tour


Hotel view from the first pool

For the first day we spent it looking around the area. We didn't do anything to exciting. Lounging by the pool, as I wanted a tan!
I explored the hotel a bit and found the adults only pool. ;D Which later became clear that to get deck chairs at the AOP you had to be up really early to claim. 
'Ain't nobody got time for that'
Mother and I
Outfit
Glases- Primark
Vest- Mum's
Harem cut offs- Ebay
Hello Kitty shopper- Gran Canaria
Jelly Sandals- Melissa










Kokoro

No comments:

Post a Comment