Friday 21 June 2013

Adventure time


So on wednesday I journeyed to London to have a look at my accommodation, as well as have a day wandering around london. I was supposed to meet someone in London but she stood me up and I couldn't contact her at all. Fortunately for me, my good friend and brother came to my rescue.





This is where I will be spending my first year of university. It was larger then I had expected it to be, which pleasantly surprised me. It was spacious and had a very nice design wardrobe, lots of compartments for clothes. The bed is bigger then a single bed, which will be nice a roomy, as at the moment I have a single bed. 
I can't wait to move in and decorate it.





 The kitchen area is so roomy and spacious and I will be spending a lot of time in this area as there is a flatscreen in the kind of social area, there will be a lot of just dance going on in here. I just hope to not have messy roommates.
♪~(´ε` ) 

Luckily for me, even before I move in I will know someone living in the same compound as me and also attending the same university and at the same campus. Unfortunately it's his last year and next year he may be going back home. 

 After viewing the accommodation I headed out with my bro, we rocked out to some tunes in his car while looking for a parking space and then journeyed to central london.






We spent most of the time in Troccadero, for anyone who doesn't know, Troc is a place located of off Piccadilly station where dancers meet up, practice there moves and also learn from other dancers to progress in there style.

As it is so close to China Town/Leicester square, we popped over for some lunching as we hadn't eaten all day and then went back and chilled. I met some old faces and met some new faces. I can't wait to be living in September so I can come here often.





Outfit
Cardigan: Yesstyle
Top: Kung Fu Generation Band shirt
Earrings: Primark
Necklace: Glavil by Tutuha
Scarf: Primark
Leggings: Widow [garter leggings]
Shoes: Jeffery Campbell [warning]
Backpack: Lost Mannequin


It was so hot that I had to practically take everything off, hate the humid weather right now.

Kokoro


2 comments:

  1. Wow, your (future) place looks amazing! What/where will you be studying in London? :) I was considering SOAS but have decided on East Anglia; I wanted to stay in halls though so my accommodation won't compare to yours. *^*

    I love the way the shapes of your tights and shoes match! <3 The bag is really cool, too (I actually like the blue x pink, but yours will be way more versatile haha).

    (Captcha = scanty XD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be studying Architecture at Westminster, really looking forward to it. What are you going to study? I wanted to go to SOAS, or even live in their halls, but I don't think it's allowed. This accommodation is the first years halls of my university. It is a private place, but all there shared flats house Westminster students and all the studio apartments can be rented by anyone. I was so happy it wasn't shoddy. \^V^/*

      Those shoes are my love and will be the death of me. Walking in the underground is a simply job with these, it's when I get above ground and the roads all bumpy. *0* Thanks, I hadn't even noticed they matched! Not a fan off pink and I wanted something unique. I hope so. I own a lot of white/ black and white/light colour clothing. If it doesn't match am like 'screw it' and wear it anyways.

      (Captcha = scanty XD) ??

      Delete